A Dollar Tree Fall Wreath that takes only 5 minutes and it only cost me around $6! It’s an easy DIY fall decor project that turns into a beautiful fall door wreath.
We shop at the dollar stores quite often, especially when it comes to decorating, parties, or school activities or crafts. It’s just so much cheaper and they really do have a lot of neat looking items you can work with.
This year, we decided we would make a fall wreath with our Dollar Tree finds. The wreath is very easy to make and it’s very affordable (we’re talking $6 affordable!)
What’s great about this wreath is that you can position and maneuver it how you like it to sit on the door. I personally like it with the flowers on the side.
Or you can move it around and position the wreath to where the flowers are on the bottom.
This wreath is super simple to make and you can pretty much customize it and add more Fall accents if you wish.
To make the wreath above here’s what you’ll need to do.
What you need:
- Wreath (you can choose any wreath style)
- 3 different types of Fall colored flowers
- Burlap ribbon
- Orange ribbon (we chose the glitter kind)
How to make the wreath:
Start off by taking the burlap and wrapping it around to as far as it will go around the wreath. We wrapped it tight and got just a little over halfway through it.
I recommend taping the burlap onto the wreath since glue won’t work. Or, you can wind it in and out of the wreath twigs to keep it in place.
Do the same with the ribbon. As you can see, we had quite a bit more ribbon than burlap. You can either wrap the rest of the ribbon around the wreath or simply cut it off, then tape or glue it to the burlap.
Once you get the ribbon and burlap on, it should look similar to the image below. The part of the wreath we didn’t put the burlap around is where we will place the flowers.
Placing the flowers is as simple as winding the stems through the wreath and bending to fit how you like it. Once those are in place you can play around with the flowers, spreading them out or moving them until they look nice.
Check out some more of our DIY crafts and projects you can do!
- Alphabet Popsicle Stick Craft for Kids Back to School Alphabet Craft Alien
- Dollar Tree Homework Station for Homeschool Organization School Supplies
- DIY Farmhouse Stand 2 Tiered Pink Butterfly Rose Cake Tray
- Kids Monster Craft with Seashells (Cute Monster Seashell Craft)
- DIY Rustic Farmhouse Front Door Wreath with Buffalo Check
- Easy Felt Christmas Tree Craft for Toddlers: Dollar Store Crafts
- DIY Glitter Sensory Bottle and Calm Down Bottle