This homework station for homeschool organization is a great way to keep the school supplies organized. It is made with Dollar Tree supplies so it is affordable!
Having your homeschool station organized will help keep your child on track. They will be able to find something easily when needed so there is no wasted time trying to find the needed supplies.
When I first started homeschooling, I had no idea how important homeschool organization would be!
I purchased the homeschool supplies, printed educational materials, and had everything ready to go. Unfortunately, everything was all over the place and it started to get complicated and hard to keep track of things!
After homeschooling for a few years now, when parents ask for tips, the first thing I tell them is to make sure you are organized! An organized homeschool space is important.
Even when the children are remote learning, organizing your school supplies is important.
Dollar Tree Homework Station - Organizing School Supplies
This cute Homework caddy is one of my favorite ways to organize our school supplies. It's super easy to make and will come in handy.
We love the Dollar Tree when it comes to crafting and homeschooling. You can also find supplies for $1 so it's easy to budget in the things you need. So making this school supply organizer for home was pretty easy and cheap to do.
Note: All supplies used to create the homework station were purchased at Dollar Tree.
DIY Homeschool Station Supplies:
- Plastic caddy basket with handle (you can also get these at Walmart, Target, or Amazon for fairly cheap)
- Paper cups (you can use any color or design)
- Ribbon (any color or design)
- Printable label (we can grab it here)
- School supplies (we used pencils, pens, dry erase markers, markers, crayons, glue, scissors, rulers, colored pencils, and highlighters)
DIY Homeschool Station Instructions:
- Print out this free printable homeschool station label on card stock and cut out around the outer border. If you don't have card stock, regular paper works fine.
- Place the paper cups inside the basket and then fill them with various school supplies.
- Wrap the ribbon around the outside of the basket and secure it in place with glue. You can also tie the ribbon in the back with a cute bow.
- Glue the label to the front of the basket, centered on top of the ribbon.
Now we can place the markers in one cup, pencils in another cup, etc. so that our homeschool supplies stay organized.
If you haven't already, you will definitely want to make this Dollar Tree homework station for homeschool supplies!
Even if you are not homeschooling, you can use this school supply organizer for home.