This Vanilla Cardamom Latte Recipe is not only delicious, but it’s also something that is extremely simple to make!
Looks delicious right?!
I’ve recently become a huge fan of espresso drinks (like this Maple Latte). I don’t know why I’ve never enjoyed expresso drinks before. As I get older, I’ve noticed I’m slowly going back to trying things I didn’t like when I was a kid.
Most of the time I end up enjoying them. Is that weird?
I didn’t know much about cardamom but have seen it in the stores quite a bit. After doing some research, I found out that cardamom actually has a lot of antioxidants.
Cardamom actually has some pretty good health benefits:
- helping fight inflammation
- it may help lower blood pressure
- help with digestive problems
- and so much more.
This latte has become one of my favorites now, and it’s so stinking easy to make, it’s perfect for a nice pick me up or a cool fall day drink. It’s also great to enjoy with your favorite breakfast muffins or dessert (I’m kind of fond of this carrot cake and strawberry blueberry dessert).
Here’s what you need:
Here’s how we make this delicious latte.
In a cup, add the cinnamon and 1 teaspoon of the cardamon. Stir in the vanilla.
Brew the espresso with your espresso machine. I like this one because it’s easy to use.
Once you have your espresso brewed, pour it into the cup with the cinnamon mixture.
Froth the milk and pour on top of the espresso.
Sprinkle the remaining cardamon on top for a little extra taste and to make the espresso look a little more pretty.
And now you can enjoy your delicious Vanilla Cardamom Latte!
I’ve put the recipe below so that you can print it out and have it handy. If you like espresso and lattes, you may also want to check out this delicious Maple Latte!
More Delicious Recipes:
- 18 Easy Salmon Dinner Ideas From Baked Salmon to Grilled Salmon
- Tasty Strawberry Dump Cake with Blueberry and Coconut Mixed Berry Dessert
- Air Fryer Chicken Recipes That Are Ohh So Good
- Easy Patriotic Drink for Summer (Red White and Blue 4th of July Punch)
- Homemade Maple Latte That’s Quick and Easy
Print the recipe:
Vanilla Cardamon Latte
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp cardamon
- 2 tbsp vanilla simple syrup
- 2 shots of espresso (4 ounces)
- 2 ounces milk (frothed)
- In a cup, add cinnamon and 1 teaspoon cardamon.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Brew espresso and pour into the cup.
- Froth the milk and pour on top of the espresso.
- Sprinkle remaining cardamon on top.
I really hope you enjoyed the Vanilla Cardamom Latte Recipe!