With summer right around the corner, these summer instant pot recipes will come in handy. They are quick, easy, and you can have them ready in no time.
Easy Summer Instant Pot Recipes
1 Instant Pot Red Potatoes with Garlic and Parmesan. Easy to make and perfect for a summer dinner or picnic, these potatoes are delicious.
2. Instant Pot Italian Beef. Delicious and easy to make, this Italian beef is flavorful.
3. Instant Pot Dijon Chicken Risotto Recipe. Zesty and flavorful, this Dijon chicken risotto is a delicious summer side dish.
4. Strawberry Applesauce. An easy instant pot dessert, this strawberry applesauce is a delicious summer instant pot recipe.
5. Potato Salad. Another tasty side dish, this potato salad is great for dinner, BBQs, and more.
6. Instant Pot Whole Chicken. The whole family will love this delicious whole chicken!
7. Pulled Pork. Another BBQ favorite, this pulled pork makes enough to feed a crowd.
8. Instant Pot Ribs. Delicious and easy to make, these instant pot ribs are perfect for summer.
9. Corn on the Cob. A classic summer dish, this corn on the cob is cooked in the instant pot until just right.
10. Macaroni Salad. This macaroni salad will make the perfect instant pot summer recipe for parties and picnics.
11. Beef Barbacoa Tacos. This scrumptious beef barbacoa tacos recipe is made quickly in the pressure cooker and served with homemade pickled onions.
12. Instant Pot Bruschetta Chicken Pasta. Pasta and chicken are cooked together in the instant pot and then combined with delicious marinated tomatoes and parmesan cheese.
13. Instant Pot Applesauce. Crunchy, sweet, and sour apples are cooked in the instant pot with spices and some citrus goodness.
14. Buttery Herb Salmon. Rich in flavor, this salmon is made in the instant pot for a quick and easy summer dinner.
15. Instant Pot Sloppy Joes. The kids will love these sloppy joes as a quick summer dinner idea.
16. Instant Pot Shrimp Scampi. This delicious and simple instant pot shrimp scampi recipe takes minutes to make and can be served over pasta or rice.
17. Pork Carnitas Salad. Easy, delicious Instant Pot Pork Carnitas Salad served over lettuce with cauliflower rice, pickled onions, bell peppers, corn salsa, coconut yogurt, and sliced avocado.
18. Instant Pot Risotto with Lemon and Peas. Both kids and adults will love this tasty risotto with lemon and peas.
More Instant Pot Recipes You May Enjoy
- Instant Pot Desserts
- Instant Pot Thanksgiving Recipes
- Chicken Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Cheesecake Desserts