With summer right around the corner, these summer instant pot recipes will come in handy. They are quick, easy, and you can have them ready in no time.
Looking for some new Instant Pot recipes to try this summer?
We’ve got you covered! Our list of delicious and easy-to-make recipes will have your friends and family raving. From main dishes to desserts, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Check out our roundup of easy summer Instant Pot recipes today!
Easy Summer Instant Pot Recipes
1 Instant Pot Red Potatoes with Garlic and Parmesan. Easy to make and perfect for a summer dinner or picnic, these potatoes are delicious.
2. Instant Pot Italian Beef. Delicious and easy to make, this Italian beef is flavorful.
3. Instant Pot Dijon Chicken Risotto Recipe. Zesty and flavorful, this Dijon chicken risotto is a delicious summer side dish.
4. Strawberry Applesauce. An easy instant pot dessert, this strawberry applesauce is a delicious summer instant pot recipe.
5. Potato Salad. Another tasty side dish, this potato salad is great for dinner, BBQs, and more.
6. Instant Pot Whole Chicken. The whole family will love this delicious whole chicken!
7. Pulled Pork. Another BBQ favorite, this pulled pork makes enough to feed a crowd.
8. Instant Pot Ribs. Delicious and easy to make, these instant pot ribs are perfect for summer.
9. Corn on the Cob. A classic summer dish, this corn on the cob is cooked in the instant pot until just right.
10. Macaroni Salad. This macaroni salad will make the perfect instant pot summer recipe for parties and picnics.
11. Beef Barbacoa Tacos. This scrumptious beef barbacoa tacos recipe is made quickly in the pressure cooker and served with homemade pickled onions.
12. Instant Pot Bruschetta Chicken Pasta. Pasta and chicken are cooked together in the instant pot and then combined with delicious marinated tomatoes and parmesan cheese.
13. Instant Pot Applesauce. Crunchy, sweet, and sour apples are cooked in the instant pot with spices and some citrus goodness.
14. Buttery Herb Salmon. Rich in flavor, this salmon is made in the instant pot for a quick and easy summer dinner.
15. Instant Pot Sloppy Joes. The kids will love these sloppy joes as a quick summer dinner idea.
17. Pork Carnitas Salad. Easy, delicious Instant Pot Pork Carnitas Salad served over lettuce with cauliflower rice, pickled onions, bell peppers, corn salsa, coconut yogurt, and sliced avocado.
18. Instant Pot Risotto with Lemon and Peas. Both kids and adults will love this tasty risotto with lemon and peas.
Instant Pot FAQ
Don’t have an Instant Pot yet? No problem! Figuring out the types of food you can make is a great way to help decide if you will enjoy having one.
Personally, we think that they make cooking a breeze, and with all the amazing recipes out there, you’ll definitely want one in your kitchen arsenal.
Here’s some more information about using them in the summertime in case you have questions:
Is an Instant Pot good for warm weather?
Yes, the Instant Pot is great as it speeds up the cooking process during the busy summer entertaining season, and is ideal for parties in any weather because you can keep dishes hot or cold!
If a dish needs to stay warm during the party, put it on “Keep Warm” and shut off the Unit after the duration time has elapsed.
For dishes that need to be chilled fast but kept cold for longer periods of time, use the “Saute” function on low heat for 15 minutes, then place the dish in an ice bath.
Once it’s cooled down, store it in the fridge.
Does an Instant Pot make a kitchen hot like using an oven during the summer?
No, the Instant Pot will not make your kitchen hot like using an oven. It uses less energy and produces less heat than an oven.
What can’t be cooked in an Instant Pot?
An Instant Pot helps speed up lengthy cooking processes, but it doesn’t result in better tasting foods across the board.
Most breads, for example, will end up tasting soggy—the same goes for breaded items as well.
Cookies, burgers and tender cuts of meat also do not fare well in an Instant Pot.
What is the best way to store leftovers from an Instant Pot meal?
For best results, cool the leftovers before storing them in an airtight container in the fridge.
What should I make in my Instant Pot?
Here are some great summer food instant pot food ideas to get you started:
- BBQ Pork Ribs
- Grilled Chicken
- Potato Salad
- Deviled Eggs
- Macaroni and Cheese
Is Instant Pot healthy?
The Instant Pot can be a healthy way to cook because it uses less oil than other methods and the food retains more nutrients.
Additionally, you can cook frozen foods without thawing them first, which helps preserve nutrients.
How do I clean my Instant Pot?
To clean your Instant Pot, start by unplugging it and removing the inner pot. Wash the inner pot with hot, soapy water or place it in the dishwasher.
Next, wipe down the exterior of the unit with a damp cloth.
To clean the sealing ring, soak it in hot, soapy water for 10 minutes, then rinse it clean.
Finally, dry everything thoroughly before reassembling your Instant Pot.
More Instant Pot Recipes You May Enjoy
- Instant Pot Desserts
- Instant Pot Thanksgiving Recipes
- Chicken Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Cheesecake Desserts