Easy instant pot desserts that are perfect for summer, busy weekdays, or family gatherings. These instant pot/ pressure cooker desserts are easy, quick, and delicious!
We use the instant pot a lot these days. Between us enjoying the beautiful outdoors during summer break, the kids being home from school, and the fact that it is so dang hot here, we use it at least 3 times a week. We also love using it for quick Thanksgiving dishes or when the family is visiting.
One of my daughterâ€™s favorite dishes is red potatoes in the instant pot. Luckily, itâ€™s an easy potato recipe that doesnâ€™t take very long to make. Weâ€™ve also used the instant pot to create Italian beef which has become a new favorite in the house.
If you enjoy chicken, these instant pot chicken recipes are pretty good too!
Now, itâ€™s time for us to take the leap and start making desserts in the instant pot. I know Iâ€™m late to the game with the instant pot â€“ I mean really late! So, youâ€™ve probably already found some delicious pressure cooker desserts to make, but if you haven’t tried these, you need to!
If you have some favorite pressure cooker desserts, I would LOVE to hear them because we are always up for finding new ones to try!
Best Pressure Cooker Desserts
1. Instant Pot Lemon Bundt Cake from Savor and Savvy – This tasty lemon bundt cake uses a cake mix to achieve greatness. Itâ€™s a great starter recipe if you are just beginning to cook desserts in the instant pot.
2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Cheesecake It Is – Rich and creamy, this delicious chocolate peanut butter cheesecake is sure to be a hit for chocolate and peanut butter lovers!
3. Instant Pot Chocolate Lava Cake from Simply Happy Foodie – Yes, chocolate lava cake can even be made in the instant pot! A chocolate cake with gooey chocolate filled inside, this delicious cake is a must-try!
4. Instant Pot Cherry Cheesecake from Conservamom – An easy way to make cherry cheesecake, this delicious dessert is made in just half the time a traditional cheesecake would take.
5. Instant Pot Lime Cheesecake from Taste of Homemade – A tangy, creamy, and light dessert with a meringue topping, this lime cheesecake is perfect for summer!
6. Instant Pot Apple Crisp from Simply Happy Foodie – Apples are cooked until tender and then topped with a delicious oatmeal sugar mixture to create the perfect apple crisp topping.
More Delicious Instant Pot Desserts
7. Instant Pot Chocolate Lava Cake from Recipe This – Another instant pot version of the delicious classic chocolate lave cake, this delicious dessert will be enjoyed by all.
8. Instant Pot Peach Cobbler from Aileen Cooks – Making peach cobbler in the instant pot doesnâ€™t take a lot of hands-on time and it is such a delicious summer dessert. This recipe shows you how to make it with canned peaches so you can enjoy it even when there arenâ€™t fresh peaches available.
9. Instant Pot Strawberry Cobbler from Corrie Cooks – This cobbler is loaded with strawberry flavors, sugar, and vanilla to create a delicious strawberry cobbler thatâ€™s made in the Instant Pot.
Who knew these pressure cooker desserts could be so delicious and easy make! These are just a few of our favorites and various instant pot desserts we will be trying and I think you will enjoy them too!
As I find more desserts for the instant pot, I will update the list because there are just so many out there!
Top Instant Pot Accessories for Making Desserts
Silicone Cupcake Liners – You can use these instant pot liners to cook eggs, mini cheesecakes, cupcakes, and more! They come in a range of different shapes and styles.
Instant Pot Bundt Cake – Perfect for baking bundt cakes in the instant pot, this cake pan provides fast and even heat distribution.
8 Piece Bake Set – This set includes an upper wire egg rack, lower wire egg rack, silicone lid, stainless steel round pan, removable base, and a removable divider.