These Instant Pot roasted potatoes with parmesan will have you (and your guests) craving more!
Of course, I love anything with garlic. Don’t worry, the garlic in this is not overpowering!
Don’t these look divine!
If you don’t have an Instant Pot or are looking to upgrade, I highly recommend this Instant Pot DUO. I had the 6 qt one but recently upgraded to the 8 qt one because we love and use it so much!
If you’re new to using the Instant Pot, there’s a great beginner guide at Kristine’s Kitchen to help you get familiar with your new pressure cooker.
What you need:
- 2 pounds red potatoes (petite red potatoes work best)
- A ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- ½ cup of water
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
The first thing we need to do is, of course, wash and rinse the red potatoes. I usually don’t pat mine dry for this recipe, but you can if you’d like. I also prefer to use the petite-sized red potatoes for this dish.
In a small bowl, you want to combine the chicken broth, water, and garlic. It will turn out to be a nice pretty yellow color, like below.
After we have that all mixed up, pour the mixture over the top of the potatoes.
Once we get the mixture poured in there, sprinkle the Italian seasoning, parsley, and salt over the potatoes.
I like to stir my potatoes at this point so that the mixture gets well coated over all of the potatoes.
Cooking the potatoes in the Instant Pot
Place the lid on the Instant Pot and set it to pressure cook for about six minutes. Do a quick release and remove the lid when the pressure is finished releasing.
Once they are done the cooking, remove the potatoes and cut each in half. Once they are all cut, n place them in a medium mixing bowl.
Toss in the butter and parmesan cheese until the butter is melted and the potatoes are thoroughly covered.
Place in a dish for serving or right to your plate! Easy right?
These Instant Pot Roasted Potatoes are perfect for a quick weeknight dinner side dish or a family gathering.
If you’re looking for more Instant Pot recipes, you may like:
- Instant Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches with Pepperoncinis Quick Easy Pressure Cooking
- Instant Pot Thanksgiving Recipes To Help You Save Time on Turkey Day
- 17 Mouth-Watering Instant Pot Chicken Recipes You Need To Try
- Instant Pot Roasted Potatoes with Parmesan Recipe
And, if these are some of my favorite Instant Pot DUO accessories and cookbooks.
Instant Pot Cookbooks
Instant Pot Accessories
Save the recipe!
Instant Pot Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
- Instant Pot
- 2 lbs red potatoes petite potatoes work best
- 1/2 c chicken broth
- 1/2 c water
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbls butter
- 1 tbls Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Rince the potatoes and place in the Instant Pot
- In a small bowl, combine the water, broth, and minced garlic. Pour the mixture over the top of the potatoes.
- Sprinkle the Italian seasoning, parsley, and salt over the potatoes
- Cook for 6 minutes with the lid on
- Remove the potatoes and cut them in half, placing them in a mixing bowl afterward
- Add the Parmesan and butter and toss until the potatoes are fully coated