These easy Mickey cinnamon rolls use refrigerated cinnamon roll dough so you can save time and money creating these Mickey Mouse look-a-likes!
Yes, I'm that kind of mom!
Usually, if I can find a way to make things quicker, I'm going to go the easy route. With everyone's busy schedule, it's so much easier and less work.
Aren't these just adorable! These are great for breakfast while watching your favorite Disney shows or movies, Christmas morning, or for school parties. Kids and Mickey fans of all ages will love how these cinnamon rolls turn out!
Since I use the premade store-bought cinnamon rolls, these cute Mickey inspired cinnamon rolls only take 3 ingredients.
- tube of grande cinnamon rolls
- 2 tubes of regular sized cinnamon rolls
- Sprinkles of your choice (for this design I used Valentine's sprinkles)
- Icing (I know this is #4 but I don't really count it because it's included in cinnamon roll packages)
To set them up to look like Mickey Mouse, the key is how you place the cinnamon rolls.
First, place the grande cinnamon rolls on a baking sheet.
Then, place two regular sized cinnamon rolls on each side of the grande to look like ears. Pinch the regular and the grande cinnamon rolls together so that they stay that way when baked.
These will be Mickey's lovable ears.
Place your baking sheet into the oven and bake at 350 degrees for about 12-15 minutes.
We are only cooking them until the cinnamon rolls are done, so you can bake them until their as done as you want them to be.
I say this because I know some people who enjoy their cinnamon rolls on the more done side and then some who like to take them out when they are cooked just enough to brown.
Use the icing that was included with the cinnamon rolls and ice both the small rolls and the grande rolls.
Top off the Mickey Mouse shaped cinnamon rolls with your favorite sprinkles. You can use any color or type of sprinkles you want.
The icing can also be any color you choose so you can use them for holidays, school events, etc. Just stir in food coloring to the icing before you put it on the rolls.
Like I mentioned above, on these, I used Valentine's sprinkles with the hearts. But you can use any kind of sprinkles you want.
Easy Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 tube grande cinnamon rolls
- 2 tubes regular sized cinnamon rolls
- Sprinkles of your choice
- First, place the grande cinnamon rolls on a baking sheet.
- Then, place two regular sized cinnamon rolls on each side of the grande to look like ears. Pinch the regular and the grande cinnamon rolls together so that they stay that way when baked.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 12-15 minutes.
- Use the cinnamon roll icing to ice the small and large cinnamon rolls.
- Add sprinkles.