Looking for an easy way to get dinner on the table without a lot of fuss? Sheet pan dinners are the perfect solution! All of your ingredients cook together on one sheet pan in the oven, making cooking and cleaning a breeze.
Not only are sheet pan dinners easy to make, but they’re also delicious and nutritious.
You can choose from a variety of recipes that include everything from chicken to fish to vegetables. So no matter what you’re in the mood for, there’s a sheet pan dinner recipe for you.
Check out our big list of sheet pan dinners now and find your favorite sheet pan dinner recipe!
First of all, can you cook on a sheet pan?
A sheet pan is a versatile piece of kitchen equipment that can be used for baking, roasting, and even cooking.
While it is traditionally used for baking cookies and other treats, a sheet pan can also be a great tool for cooking dinner.
One of the benefits of cooking on a sheet pan is that it allows for evenly cooked food. By placing all of the ingredients on one pan, you can avoid hot spots and ensure that everything cooks evenly.
Another benefit of using a sheet pan is that it cuts down on cleanup. When you cook on a stovetop, you often have to use multiple pots and pans, which can create a lot of dishes.
However, with a sheet pan dinner, you only have to wash one pan.
Sheet pan dinners are a great option for busy weeknights when you don’t have a lot of time to spend on cooking and cleaning.
How do you make a sheet pan dinner?
A sheet pan dinner is a simple, delicious way to feed a crowd.
The key is to choose ingredients that cook at the same rate, so everything is perfectly crispy and roasted when it comes out of the oven.
Here’s how to do it:
Step 1: Preheat your oven to the desired temperature.
Step 2: Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil for even easier cleanup.
Step 3: Spread your ingredients out on the baking sheet, making sure they’re not touching each other. This will help them all cook evenly.
Step 4: Roast in the oven for the recommended time, until everything is cooked through and crispy.
Step 5: Enjoy!
What temperature should a sheet pan be for cooking dinner?
When it comes to cooking, temperature is everything. This is especially true when it comes to using a sheet pan.
The ideal temperature for a sheet pan depends on what you’re making for dinner.
For example, if you’re roasting vegetables, you’ll want to preheat the pan to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
If you’re baking fish, on the other hand, you’ll want to lower the temperature to 350 degrees.
In general, it’s best to err on the side of caution and start with a lower temperature.
You can always increase the heat if necessary, but it’s much harder to undo an overcooked meal.
With a little experimentation, you’ll quickly learn what temperature works best for your favorite recipes.
Easy Sheet Pan Recipes for Quick Dinners
These popular recipes are great for picky eaters and hungry crowds alike.
- Sausage and Vegetables from Mom Foodie
- Sheet Pan Pizza from Crayons and Cravings
- Veggie Fajitas from Debra Klein
- Sheet Pan Ranch Pork and Potatoes from Sonshine Kitchen
- Sheet Pan Gnocchi with Roasted Vegetables from Dancing Through the Rain
- Baked Crispy Bhindi from Piping Pot Curry
- Chickpea Fajitas from Little Sunny Kitchen
- Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas from Meraki Mother
- BBQ Sheet Pan Nachos from Ginger Casa
- Sausage and Cajun Sweet Potato Sheet Pan Dinner from Delicious On A Dime
- Sheet Pan Eggplant Parmesan from The Two Bite Club
- Sheet Pan Nachos from Spaceships and Laserbeams
- Honey Garlic Tenderloin from A Magical Mess
- Sheet Pan Barramundi Fajitas from Life As A Strawberry
- Spicy Baked Pork Chops with Brussels Sprouts and Sweet Potatoes from Boulder Locavore
- Sheet Pan Brussels Sprouts from Where’d My Sanity Go
- Crispy Jalapeno Nachos from Crayons and Cravings
- Sausage Onion and Potato Sheet Pan Dinner from Wondermom Wannabe
- Nordstrom Parmesan Garlic Crostini from This Old Gal
Chicken Sheet Pan Dinners
Chicken is one of our favorite proteins to use in one pan meals, thanks to its easy cooking and endless ways to season!
Try some of these favorite sheet pan chicken dinners, or get inspired to create a mix all your own!
- Pesto Chicken and Vegetables from Freezer Meals 101
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas from Everyday Delicious
- Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs from Cook It Real Good
- Chicken and Cauliflower Sheet Pan Dinner from Mashup Mom
- Buffalo Chicken Nachos from Strength and Sunshine
- Keto Bacon Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner from Fit to Serve Group
- One Pan Chicken Meal from Living Lou
- Lemon Thyme Chicken from Simply Stacie
- Honey Balsamic Chicken from Home Made Interest
- Honey Mustard Chicken from Sizzling Eats
- Easy Drumstick Quinoa Sheet Pan Dinner from Mommy Evolution
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken from Whispered Inspirations
- Greek-Style Chicken Traybake from Emma Eats and Explores
- Crispy Oven Baked Chicken Wings from Dr. Davinah’s Eats
- Breaded Chicken from Living Sweet Moments
Sheet Pan Fish and Seafood Dinners
Fish might seem like a more difficult protein to prepare, but these recipes have taken the struggle out of that equation!
- Salmon with Fingerling Potatoes from Life As A Strawberry
- Sheet Pan Shrimp Scampie from Dukes and Duchesses
- Mexican Shrimp Fajitas from Coupon Cravings
- Sheet Pan Salmon and Vegetables from Urban Bliss Life
- Whole Roasted Trout with Vegetables from Everyday Delicious
- Shrimp Boil Sheet Pan Dinner from Dukes and Duchesses
- Oven Roasted Bruschetta Salmon from Cook at Home Mom
- One Pan Chipotle Lime Shrimp and Veggies from Oh Snap Lets Eat
- Tangy Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner from Living Sweet Moments
Breakfast Sheet Pan Dinners
Who doesn’t love a good Breakfast for Dinner night? At our house it is probably the most requested dinner on repeat.
Here are some creative ways to use sheet pans to make a big family breakfast dinner, or use these recipes to feed a hungry crowd for breakfast or brunch as well!
- Buttermilk Pancake Sheet Pan Dinner from Easy Budget Dinners
- Potato Bacon and Eggs Sheet Pan Dinner from Delicious On A Dime
- Whole Wheat Almond Nutella Sheet Pancake from Lathis Kitchen
- Roasted Vegetable Sheet Pan Omelette from The Recipe Well
- Breakfast Sweet Potatoe Hash from Little Sunny Kitchen
- Ham and Cheese Egg Puffs from The Flying Couponer
- Mexican Sheet Pan Eggs from Food Meanderings
- Sheet Pan Blueberry Pancakes from Mama Likes To Cook
Sheet pan dinners are the perfect solution for busy weeknights. With minimal prep and cleanup, you can have a delicious home cooked meal on the table in no time.
We’ve provided some recipes to get you started, but there are endless possibilities when it comes to sheet pan cooking.
More Easy Recipes You’ll Love:
- Easy Summer Recipes with Ground Beef The Family Will Love
- Easy Mango Desserts That Are Mouthwatering and Delicious
- Easy Pantry Meals to Make with Pantry Staples