These easy sheet pan brussels sprouts are roasted with bacon and balsamic dressing to create a delicious one-pan dish that everyone will enjoy.
Brussels sprouts make a great side dish and this roasted brussels sprout recipe is so simple to make. It only takes 3 ingredients and you will have super tasty brussels sprouts in no time.
Did you know brussels sprouts are good for you?
They are! Brussels sprouts are vegetables that are closely related to the same family as kale and cauliflower. To be honest, I never like brussels sprouts as kids, I loved cauliflower though. Fun note - I also couldn't get enough of spinach or asparagus.
They also have high levels of vitamins and nutrients and have been known to have several health benefits.
- Low in calories
- High in fiber (to help you have a healthy gut)
- They are rich in vitamin K (important for bone health)
- Are high in vitamin C (helps boost the immune system and absorb iron)
- Rich in antioxidants (some studies have shown that the high levels of antioxidants in brussels sprouts could help protect against certain types of cancer)
- May be able to help maintain a healthy blood sugar counts
- Can help reduce inflammation
Best Ways to Enjoy Brussels Sprouts
Brussels sprouts can be roasted, steamed, or blanched. You can enjoy them as a side dish or as a meal themselves.
Roasted Sheet Pan Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Balsamic Dressing REcipe
- 1½ lbs Brussels Sprouts
- ½ Bottle Balsamic Dressing (Ken's Steak House Balsamic Vinaigrette was used for this recipe)
- 5 Strips Bacon
First, we need to preheat oven to 400°F.
If you haven't washed the brussels sprouts yet, then you will want to do so. Afterward, cut the washed brussels sprouts in half.
Now, we will put them on a large baking sheet and spread them around a bit to make room for the bacon.
Cut bacon into small pieces and place the bacon pieces in between the brussels sprouts. Coat with balsamic dressing.
You don't have to, but I tend to give everything a good mix just to get the vinaigrette to cover most of it.
Bake in the oven to roast them for about 20-25 minutes or until the brussels sprouts are a little brown and crispy.
Now, go enjoy the tasty dish we just made!
Roasted Sheet Pan Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Balsamic
- 1½ pounds brussels sprouts
- 1 bottle balsamic dressing
- 5 strips of bacon
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wash and cut brussels sprouts in half.
- Place on a large baking sheet and spread them around a bit to make room for the bacon.
- Coat with balsamic dressing and give everything a good stir.
- Bake in the oven to roast them for about 20-25 minutes or until the brussels sprouts are a little brown and crispy.