Wondering what to bring to a potluck? Here are some of the best summer potluck recipes that the crowd will love.
We seem to always get stuck bringing the desserts to any summer potluck we attend. I don't mind though, I enjoy making desserts! This year, I'm hoping to get a chance to bring a few other items to the potluck.
Before we dig too much deeper into some easy potluck recipes you can make, be sure to check out these ideas for more inspiration.
- Summer Corn Recipes - Because who doesn't love corn in the summer?
- Mango Desserts and Mango Recipes - Mangos are perfect for summer.
- Your favorite ground beef recipes are also an option.
- Rainbow desserts can be fun, especially for kids.
- Pinwheels are another easy and tasty idea that everyone will enjoy.
- Bacon pasta recipes have become a new favorite for potlucks.
- You may not be tailgating, but these tailgating dips are great for feeding a crowd.
What to Bring to a Potluck: Best Summer Potluck Recipes
2. Homemade BBQ Sauce - Great for dipping, this is a popular and easy BBQ sauce you can make at home.
3. Grape Jelly Meatballs - A summer potluck favorite.
4. Loaded Smashed Potatoes - Easy and tasty, loaded smashed potatoes are delicious.
5. Greek Orzo Salad - Easy and delicious, this is a crowd-pleasing salad.
6. Cobb Salad - An easy salad can be put together in no time.
7. Cauliflower Salad - Delicious and easy, this homemade caulislaw will be a hit.
8. Southern Macaroni Salad - Always a staple for summer potlucks.
9. Strawberry Spinach Salad - Healthy and refreshing.
10. Simple Summer Panzanella - This just might be a new summer potluck favorite.
More Crowd Pleasing Summer Potluck Recipes
- Chicken wings can be another great potluck option that everyone will love.
- Chicken tacos or other tasty tacos can be a great serve-yourself potluck option.
- Grab and go snacks will make a great option for the kids.
- Dishes made with crescent rolls can be an easy potluck idea to take.
- Adults can enjoy some delicious summer cocktails during the summer potluck.
- A fun patriotic punch is perfect for the kids.
- Vegetarian casseroles are an alternative for those who don't eat meat.
11. Green Bean and Potatoes - A comforting side dish for your potluck.
12. Vegetable Fritters - Easy and delicious.
13. Apple Broccoli Salad - A healthy summer potluck salad.
14. Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad - Flavorful, this would be a great summer recipe.
15. Creamy Coleslaw - Another summer staple, this creamy coleslaw is easy and delicious.
16. Summer Squash Casserole - A fun and tasty casserole that is filling and easy to make.
17. Grape Salad - A grape salad is always a delicious option.
A Few Summer Potluck Ideas for Desserts
- Fun and unique cupcakes, chocolate cupcakes, or vanilla cupcakes.
- Oreo desserts are always a hit.
- Any no bake dessert is a great option for potlucks.
- Parfaits can make a tasty single serve dessert.
- Coffee desserts like this coffee caramel cake will be a fun treat for the adults.
18. Strawberry and Blueberry Dump Cake - You can easily throw this together and be on your way.
19. Pumpkin Carrot Cake - Not only great for fall, but you can enjoy this any time of the year.
20. Texas Sheet Cake- A nice chocolate dessert is always fun and popular.
There you have it! These are some great options when you are wondering what to bring to a potluck!
Not only will these work for a fun summer potluck with friends and family, you can also use them for summer holidays, like the 4th of July, or if you are having a summer party for any reason.