If you want to mix it up a bit on Taco Tuesday, try out some of the best homemade taco recipes the whole family will love.
Shrimp, pork, beef, and even fruit can make some of the best taco flavors and bring them to life.
Just in time for Taco Tuesday, these homemade taco recipes are full of flavor and delicious.
1. Brisket Taco Recipe from The Country Chic Cottage
2. Black Bean Tacos With Quinoa And Corn from Sweet Peas Kitchen
3. Grilled Shrimp Tacos from Little Sunny Kitchen
4. Vegan Cauliflower Tacos from Little Sunny Kitchen
5. Flank Steak Tacos from We Are Not Martha
6. Baked Tilapia Fish Tacos from Home Cooking Memories
7. Mexican Beef Taco Lettuce Wraps from Home Cooking Memories
8. Jerk Shrimp Tacos With Sweetcorn, Mango, and Pineapple from Recipes from a Pantry.
9. Vegan Tacos from Stacey Homemaker
Best Homemade Taco Recipes for Taco Tuesday
10. Orange Shrimp Tacos from The Little Kitchen
11. Instant Pot Barbacoa Street Tacos from Happy Mothering
12. The Best Vegan Tempeh Tacos from Happy Kitchen
13. Pork Belly Tacos from Savor with Jennifer
14. Slow Cooker Carnitas Breakfast Tacos from Plating Pixels
15. Easy SPAM® and Avocado Tacos from Little Sunny Kitchen
16. Slow Cooker Tacos Al Pastor from Little Family Adventure
17. Roasted Chipotle Cauliflower Tacos from Drive Me Hungry
18. Turkey Street Tacos with Cilantro Cream Sauce from Simply Happy Foodie
Do you have a favorite taco combination you and your family loves? I'd love to find some new ideas so let me know!