These creative pancake ideas show you that pancakes don't have to be boring! Unique pancake recipes are so much fun to try.
Creative and unique pancake ideas add a little more excitement to breakfast. Why go with plain boring pancakes when you can go all out with some fun unique pancake recipes!
Unique Pancake Recipes That Are Creative and Delicious
Breakfast would be so much cooler with these unique pancake recipes! Creative pancakes and fun breakfast ideas are fun and just make breakfast so much more special.
When the kids were little, they loved making Mickey Mouse cinnamon rolls. As they have grown older, it's all about the pancakes.
If you are looking for some unique and creative pancake recipes, these are all that and more! Included are pancakes that a fun, unique, and oh so good.
Best Creative Pancake Ideas
1. Lollipop Pancakes from 5 Minutes for Mom - This unique pancake recipe makes breakfast even more fun! The pancake pops are topped with a delicious yogurt icing and a tasty jam.
2. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Pancakes from Natalies Health - Made with wholesome ingredients and no added sugars, these peanut butter oatmeal pancakes are delicious and easy to make.
3. Boston Cream Pancakes from Scrambled Chefs - These fluffy Boston cream pancakes are creamy and delicious. While not super healthy, they do make the best breakfast option for those skip days!
4. Cinnamon Banana Pancakes from Simply Stacie- Cinnamon and bananas are what make these pancakes stand out as a delicious homemade breakfast everyone will love!
5. Cannoli Pancakes from Scratch from Snappy Gourmet - These homemade pancakes are full of chocolate chips, ricotta, orange, and cinnamon for a unique pancake breakfast treat.
6.Buttermilk Sheet Pan Pancakes from Easy Budget Recipes - These buttermilk sheet pan pancakes are a tasty and affordable breakfast option that everyone will enjoy.
Mmm.. You will love these tasty pancake ideas!
7. Copycat IHOP Oreo Pancakes from The Food Hussy - Can we say delicious?! These copycat pancakes are topped with crumbled Oreos and ice cream for a dessert-like breakfast.
8. Pancake Board from The Sum of All Sweets - Fun and colorful, this pancake board will be a hit with the kids. Rainbow colored pancakes line the pancake board for a delicious breakfast meal.
9. Whole Wheat Almond Nutella Sheet Pancakes from LathisKitchen -
10. Paleo Pumpkin Spice Pancakes from On and Off Keto - Perfect for fall and those colder weather mornings, these pumpkin spice pancakes are a paleo-friendly and keto-friendly breakfast.
11. Carrot Cake Pancakes from Natalies Health - Sweet and fluffy, these carrot cake pancakes are healthy and nutritious. Topped with a maple cream cheese drizzle, these delicious pancakes would make the perfect fall pancake recipe.
12. Healthy Yogurt Pancakes from Delicious On A Dime - Made from scratch and ready in just minutes, these pancakes are filled with yogurt and fruit for a delicious and unique breakfast pancake.
More Must Try Pancake Ideas
13. Savoury Cheese Pancakes from A Baking Journey - Savory and delicious, these cheese pancakes are unique and creative.
14. Russian Cheese Pancakes from BabaGanosh - These Russian cheese pancakes are a tasty breakfast treat that’s served with a dollop of sour cream or Greek yogurt and a spoonful of fruit preserves.
15. Healthy Chocolate Banana Pancakes from Bree's Vegan Life - These vegan chocolate banana pancakes are healthy and delicious! They are plant-based, gluten-free, and make a great breakfast!
16. Blueberry Oat Greek Yogurt Pancakes from BabaGanosh - Light and fluffy, these blueberry oat Greek yogurt pancakes are filled with juicy blueberries and are topped with an amazing blueberry sauce.
17. Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Coconut Syrup from House of Nash Eats - A sweet way to start the day, these homemade pancakes are topped with a coconut syrup that pairs well with the slightly citrusy pancakes.
18. Pumpkin Spice Pancakes Recipe with Cream Cheese Glaze from Crayons and Cravings - These delicious pumpkin spice pancakes are topped with a fun cinnamon swirl and a tasty cream cheese glaze. They will soon become a family favorite!
Enjoy these creative pancake ideas with a special latte!
Hot chocolate bombs go great with pancakes!
- Easter hot chocolate bombs
- Mermaid bombs
- I've also put together a list of some of the best hot chocolate bombs
- and this list of hot chocolate with marshmallow bombs
More Unique Pancake Recipes
Sweet Potato Pancakes - These sweet potato pancakes are easy to make, vegan, and ready in about 30 minutes for a delicious fall breakfast recipe.
Buckwheat Apple Pie Pancakes - These apple pie pancakes will make you feel like you’re having apple pie for breakfast. The sweet pancakes are perfect for breakfast or brunch and are vegan.
Vegan Carrot Cake Pancakes - These carrot cake pancakes are a deliciously sweet, veggie-packed breakfast that even the kids will love! They’d be a great fall breakfast for those cooler mornings.
Peach Pancakes - Wow yourself at the breakfast table with these delicious peach pancakes! Easy and tasty, these pancakes will be a hit with everyone in the family.
Eggnog Pancakes - Great for the holidays, these eggnog pancakes are an easy way to enjoy your favorite fall flavors for a delicious breakfast treat.
Middle Eastern Pancakes - Filled with white cheese or nuts, these pancakes can be baked or fried. They are then soaked in a rose sugary syrup for a unique pancake recipe.
Creative Pancake Ideas
Red Velvet Pancakes - Made with a red velvet cake mix, this creative pancake idea is a delicious way to start the day.
Orange Syrup Buttermilk Pancakes - These buttermilk pancakes are unique because they are paired with a tasty orange syrup that compliments the pancakes.
Coffee pancakes - Combine your love for coffee and pancakes, these coffee pancakes are definitely a great way to start the day!
Healthy Zucchini Pancakes Recipe - These healthy zucchini pancakes are made with organic eggs, garlic, and greens for a savory breakfast option.
Spinach pancakes - Who knew spinach would taste so good in pancakes! These healthy pancakes are packed with flavor and are a healthy way to start the day.
Raspberry Lemon Ricotta Pancakes - Great for breakfast or brunch, these tasty raspberry lemon pancakes are sure to be a hit with the whole family.
This selection of unique pancakes will be a hit with both children and adults like our cherry breakfast muffins were. These creative pancake ideas are also easy to make and will make a filling breakfast to start the day.