This delicious Strawberry Dump Cake with Blueberry and Coconut is a mixed berry dessert that is perfect for celebrations or for a fruity dessert. It’s also super easy to make!
I love dump cakes simply because they are easy to make and can be quick to throw together. A nice strawberry dump cake or blueberry dump cake is the perfect dessert for summer and with the weather getting warmer, I couldn’t wait to share this with you!
It has a fun red, white, and blue theme, like the patriotic punch drink, so it works perfectly as a patriotic dessert that you can serve during the holidays as well.
Strawberry Dump Cake with Blueberry and Coconut Dessert Recipe
One of the best things about this delicious cake is that it uses pie filling and cake mix, so you can find the ingredients anytime and serve the dessert all year round.
- 1 21-ounce can strawberry pie filling
- 1 21-ounce can blueberry pie filling
- A box yellow cake mix
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup sweetened coconut flakes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Spoon the strawberry and blueberry pie filling into the cake pan, creating stripes with the filling.
Top the pie filling with yellow cake mix. You will want to spread the cake mix in an even layer over the top of the filling.
Once you have the cake mix spread evenly, spoon the 3/4 cup of melted butter evenly over the cake mix. Do not mix in the butter, just kind of spread it over the top.
Sprinkle the coconut flakes over the top of the cake.
Bake in the preheated oven for about 50 to 60 minutes, until the top of the cake is a pretty golden brown.
Looks delicious! You can serve the dessert warm or allow to cool completely before serving.
You can also add some vanilla ice cream to the top for an even more decadent dessert! A friend of mine loves to enjoy it with a vanilla cardamom latte.
We just like to kind of crumble it up and eat it warm. We do add a tiny bit more coconut over the top for some extra flavor, but you don’t have to. You can enjoy it as is and everyone will love it!
Print this recipe and keep it handy for when you are needing a delicious dessert!
Strawberry Dump Cake with Blueberry and Coconut
- 1 21-ouncecan strawberry pie filling
- 1 21-ouncecan sblueberry ie filling
- 1 box yellowcake mix
- 3/4 cup butter,melted
- 1/4 cup weetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 cakepan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spoon the strawberry and blueberry pie fillinginto the cake pan, creating stripes with the filling.
- Top the pie filling with yellow cake mix,spreading the cake mix in an even layer.
- Spoon the melted butter evenly over the cakemix. Do not mix in.
- Sprinkle the coconut flakes over the top of thecake.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes,until the top of the cake is a golden brown.
- Serve warm or allow to cool completely beforeserving.
More of our favorite recipes:
- 18 Easy Salmon Dinner Ideas From Baked Salmon to Grilled Salmon
- Tasty Strawberry Dump Cake with Blueberry and Coconut Mixed Berry Dessert
- Air Fryer Chicken Recipes That Are Ohh So Good
- Easy Patriotic Drink for Summer (Red White and Blue 4th of July Punch)
- Homemade Maple Latte That’s Quick and Easy
- Easy Cherry Muffins with Fresh Frozen or Maraschino Cherries