These easy no bake desserts are delicious and will be a crowd-pleaser.
From cheesecakes to no bake cookies and layered desserts, these no bake desserts are quick and easy to make.
The best part about no bake desserts is that you can whip them up in no time. You can also make them ahead of time so you can simply pull them out of the fridge when you are ready to eat.
no bake besserts are good for
- A simple after-dinner dessert.
- Family gatherings and reunions.
- Quick dessert when you have little time to make something.
- Birthday Parties
You can easily make a delicious no bake dessert for any occasion, holiday, celebration, or just because!
Easy No Bake Desserts You Are Going To Love
Samoa Parfait Dessert from Where'd My Sanity Go. Girl Scout cookies have never tasted so good! This easy to make parfait dessert will be a hit.
1. Tri-Color Mini Cheesecakes from Claudia Canu. Easy and delicious, these tasty mini cheesecakes are going to be a hit.
2. Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies from Peace Love and Low Carb. These super easy no bake cookies are full of chocolate and peanut butter flavor.
3. Homemade Peppermint Bark from Strength and Sunshine. Perfect for the holidays, this homemade peppermint bark will make a delicious no bake dessert.
4. No Bake S'mores Pie from Strength and Sunshine. Oh so good, adults and kids will love this tasty no bake pie.
5. No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Keen for Keto. Chocolate and peanut butter come together to make this delicious cheesecake.
6. Banofee Cups from Chef Not Required. Another tasty dessert that you are sure to love, these shortbread, sugar, caramel, and banana cups are delicious.
7. Sugar Free Jello Cups from Keen for Keto. Easy and delicious, these sugar free jello cups are a nice after dinner treat.
8. No Bake Trifles from Cooking with Nana Ling. Fun and delicious, these no bake mini trifles will make the perfect party dessert.
9. No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake from Delicious on a Dime. Full of blueberry flavor, this easy no bake blueberry cheesecake is delicious.
10. Kool-Aid Dessert from Mom Foodie. Fun and delicious, this kool-aid dessert will make a fun no bake treat for parties.
11. Strawberry Cheesecake Shots from A Mummy Too. Easy to make and delicious, these cheesecake shots will make the perfect no bake dessert.
12. Nescafe Cake from Little Sunny Kitchen. A make ahead dessert, this delicious coffee flavored dessert makes the perfect weeknight treat.
More Easy No Bake Desserts
Strawberry Cheesecake Bites from Champagne and Coffee Stains
Mango Chia Seed Pudding from That Girl Cooks Healthy
Mocha Oreo No Bake Dessert from Nibble and Dine
Easy No Bake Cheesecake from Common Sense Home
More Desserts You Will Love
- Valentines Day Treats Heart Shaped Desserts
- Mini Chocolate Cheesecake Dessert for Valentines Day
- Oreo Dessert Recipes Easy Things To Make with Oreos
- Oreo Mini Cheesecake Bites with Cherries and a Chocolate Ganache
- Parfait Recipes That Are Easy and Delicious
- Easy No Bake Desserts That Are Satisfying and Crowd Pleasing
- Coffee Desserts: Easy Coffee Flavored Desserts You Have to Try
- Rice Cake Recipe Christmas Ornament Snack
- Unicorn Pretzels Dipped In White Chocolate
- Sweet and Savory Christmas Dips That Are Sure To Impress This Holiday Season