I love parfait recipes. I love that you can be creative with what you combine together to make a delicious breakfast parfait or dessert parfait.
We never really enjoyed parfaits until after the kids were born. That is when we discovered how incredibly easy and delicious they were! They were perfect for last-minute desserts if we had company coming over or events to go to.
Not long ago I did a post on some of my favorite no bake desserts. These parfait recipes are right up there on that list!
Easy Parfait Recipes
1. Coconut Cream Pie Parfaits from Hand Made in the Heartland. The perfect coconut dessert for the summer, these coconut cream parfaits are delicious.
2. Mango Cheesecake Parfait from Carolines Cooking. With only a few ingredients needed, this mango cheesecake parfait is easy and delicious.
3. Viento Fruit Parfaits from Food Fun and Far Away Places. Not for kids, this adult parfait recipe is a delicious treat you are sure to enjoy.
4. Red Velvet Cookie Strawberry Parfait from Food Fun and Far Away Places. With delicious red velvet cookie crumbles, creamy ricotta cheese, fresh strawberries, and whipped cream, this will be a family favorite.
5. Lemon Blueberry Parfait from Cooking with Carlee. Delicious and flavorful, this lemon blueberry parfait treat is a great summertime treat.
6. Jello Parfait from Food Fun and Far Away Places. A delicious treat that is perfect for Valentine's Day, this jello parfait is easy to make.
Quick and Easy Parfait Recipes
7. Breakfast Parfaits with Homemade Granola from Amanda's Cookin. A delicious breakfast parfait the whole family will enjoy, this parfait includes homemade granola.
8. Plum Granola and Yogurt Parfaits from Whole Food Bellies. These simple yet elegant plum and yogurt parfait cups make a fantastic make-ahead breakfast.
9. Chocolate Chia Yogurt Breakfast Parfait from Whole Food Bellies. Chai infused yogurt and honey combines with crunchy granola, nuts, and seeds to bring you this yogurt breakfast parfait.
10. Strawberry Parfait from Happy Trio. Strawberry Parfait is a French dessert made with fresh strawberries and cream.
11. Chocolate Nice Cream Breakfast Parfait from Veggie Inspired. This dairy-free treat is packed with protein and healthy ingredients, zero sugar, and easily made in your food processor!
12. Tropical Vegan Parfait from Stacy Homemaker. This tropical vegan parfait is filled with vibrant layers of creamy coconut yogurt, sweet mango chunks, tart acai chia seed pudding, and a tangy kiwi topping.
13. Strawberry Pound Cake Parfaits from Finding Zest. Easy to make, this delicious parfait uses ready-made pound cake, fresh strawberries, and whipped cream.
14. Layered Peanut Butter Delight Parfait from Who Needs A Cape. This delicious parfait is a no-bake dessert that your sweet tooth will love.
15. Strawberry Oreo Parfaits from Kids Activities. Oreos and strawberries come together to make this delicious parfait dessert.
16. Samoa Parfait Dessert from Where'd My Sanity Go. A delicious parfait recipe that you will love, this cookie treat is sure to delight.
17. Irish Flag Parfait from Our Wabi Sabi Life. Perfect for St. Patrick's Day, this delicious treat is one to add to your list of parfait desserts.
Easy Parfait Recipes
What I love most about parfaits, besides the fact that they are easy, is that the kids can join in on the fun! They can help add some of their favorite ingredients to create their own unique parfait recipes.