Summer is here and that means it’s time to create some fun Summer crafts. Crafting with kids is always fun and can keep them entertained while on Summer break.
It really helps me keep my sanity at times because kids can get so crazy being all cooped up in the house.
We like to mix it up with indoor and outdoor games. Crafts we like to do on those days where it’s raining or too stinking hot to go outside. Like today, for instance, it’s been raining all day and there just isn’t much we can do.
Summer Crafts for Kids
- Coffee Ground Fossils – These are so cool! Creating fossils is always fun, I never would have thought to use coffee grounds though!
- Paper Roll Rockets – What kid doesn’t love rockets?
- Dyed Yarn Plant Pot – These are adorable! These can be used in an educational way if you use them to plant herbs or flowers in.
- Butterfly Suncatcher – Love these fun butterflies!
- Fairy House – Kids can get really creative with these fairy houses.
- Moon Sand – Moon sand can be so much fun. Kids can play with their toys and cars and drive up the sand mountains.
- Sharpie Tie Dye Shirts – I always loved tie-dye shirts and creating fun tie-dye things when I was younger.
- Puffy Sidewalk Paint – This is one of my favorite crafts to make!
- Ladybug Painted Rocks – Cute painted rocks that kids can carry around with them!
- Mini-Aquariums – Create these little mini aquariums that look almost real!
- DIY Kaleidoscope – Simple and so much fun to create and enjoy.
- Galaxy Bottles – Oh this would be so fun to make and it looks really pretty!
- Straw Structures – I’ve never tried anything like these but definitely want to try and make these now!
Do you have any fun Summer crafts you and the kids enjoy making?