An easy felt Christmas tree craft for toddlers!
If you’re looking for a fun hands-on project for kids to use their imaginations and get creative, this felt Christmas tree craft is perfect for toddlers and little ones.
Just like our DIY Fall Wreath, you can find everything you need at the Dollar Tree. I love the Dollar Tree, everything is only $1 and they always have a lot of cute crafting supplies that can be used for multiple projects.
DIY Felt Christmas Tree Craft for Toddlers
Supplies you need:
- Felt Christmas trees
- Gold pipe cleaner (you can use silver or any other color you want)
- Red pom poms
- Christmas themed glitter stickers
The Dollar Tree had premade felt Christmas trees, but you can certainly buy sheets of felt if you want to cut your own size or style of Christmas trees.
They also had these really cute premade glitter stickers that were shaped like snowmen, reindeer, and ribbons. They had other Christmas themed sticker options to choose from, these were just the ones we went with.
So, the first thing we did was put the gold pipe cleaners on the tree. We wanted to use the pipe cleaners as garland, so we cut them into pieces and glued them around the tree.
After our pipe cleaners were where we wanted them, we glued the red pom to the top so it could be our tree topper.
Once we had the garland and tree topper on, we used the stickers to decorate the rest of the tree.
I was looking for some mini pom poms to use as ornaments as well, but unfortunately, they didn’t have any. If you have some on hand or can find some, kids can use those as ornaments in addition to the stickers.
This is a fun activity that kids can do to keep their hands busy!
TIP: Poke a hole in the top area of the tree and tie a ribbon to create a tree ornament with it so you can use it as a tree decoration!
If you enjoy this craft, you should check out some of the other cool DIY projects we’ve done!
- Free Printable Easter Bingo Game Activity for Kids
- St Patricks Day Bingo Game Free Printable Bingo Cards and Calling Cards
- Valentines Day I Spy Printable Worksheet for Counting and Coloring Fun
- Christmas To-Do List Free Printable To Stay Organized
- Free Christmas Activity Pack Printable for Kids
- Christmas Wish List Printable for Kids Free Download