This printable meal planner is the perfect bundle for your weekly or monthly shopping list and meal planning.
Meal planning can be such a pain sometimes. It’s even worse when you don’t plan things out in advance. I learned this the hard way. I didn’t do this until the kids were old enough, but I wish I would have started sooner.
It would have made the grocery shopping so much easier!
Included in this free printable meal planner:
- Weekly calendar for meal planning
- Monthly calendar for meal planning
- Shopping list – organized by grocery section
- Recipe cards – two per sheet so you can easily cut them and save them if you choose
- A common conversions cheat sheet – extremely helpful
If you’re anything like me, you may need some meal planning help! I’m always on the hunt for healthy recipes and different meal planning strategies.
I recently shared an extremely helpful meal planning kit that I think everyone should try. Yes, it does cost, but it’s so worth it because of all the helpful resources, hundreds of recipes and more. You can read more about it here.
My two favorite pieces from this free printable are the shopping list and the recipe cards.
I created the shopping list because I hate going in the store with a list and having to go back and forth to the sections. I usually forget something in the canned section once I hit the frozen section and end up having to go all the way back.
This doesn’t go well when you have two cranky kids that hate shopping!
The recipe cards are handy because I often find recipes online that I want to jot down real quick.
Speaking of recipes, I have a few that you might like to try:
- Instant Pot Roasted Potatoes
- Spinach recipes (who knew you could do so much with spinach!)
- Glorious Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
- Vegetarian casserole recipes
- Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
If you’re looking for back to school lunch ideas or even healthy lunch ideas for yourself, be sure to download the free healthy lunch ideas printable so you can use that for your ideas as well!
If you’d like to download the free meal planning kit, just click on the download button below!