This printable meal planner is the perfect bundle for your weekly or monthly shopping list and meal planning.
Meal planning can be such a pain sometimes. It’s even worse when you don’t plan things out in advance. I learned this the hard way. I didn’t start planning our meals until the kids were old enough, but I wish I would have started sooner.
It would have made the grocery shopping so much easier! Plus, it allows us to stay home and do more things as a family.
Included in this free printable meal planner:
- Weekly calendar for meal planning
- Monthly calendar for meal planning
- Shopping list – organized by grocery section
- Recipe cards – two per sheet so you can easily cut them and save them if you choose
- A common conversions cheat sheet – extremely helpful
If you’re anything like me, you may need some meal planning help! I’m always on the hunt for healthy recipes and different meal planning strategies.
My two favorite pieces from this free printable are the shopping list and the recipe cards.
I created the shopping list because I hate going in the store with a list and having to go back and forth to the sections. I usually forget something in the canned section once I hit the frozen section and end up having to go all the way back.
This doesn’t go well when you have two cranky kids that hate shopping!
The recipe cards are handy because I often find recipes online that I want to jot down real quick, like our new favorite BBQ sauce recipe.
Speaking of recipes, I have a few that you might like to try:
- 18 Easy Salmon Dinner Ideas From Baked Salmon to Grilled Salmon
- Tasty Strawberry Dump Cake with Blueberry and Coconut Mixed Berry Dessert
- Air Fryer Chicken Recipes That Are Ohh So Good
- Easy Patriotic Drink for Summer (Red White and Blue 4th of July Punch)
- Homemade Maple Latte That’s Quick and Easy
- Easy Cherry Muffins with Fresh Frozen or Maraschino Cherries
- Easy Air Fryer Blackened Salmon Recipe Quick Delicious Dinner
- Instant Pot Roasted Potatoes
- Spinach recipes (who knew you could do so much with spinach!)
- Glorious Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
- Vegetarian casserole recipes
- Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
If you’re looking for back to school lunch ideas or even healthy lunch ideas for yourself, be sure to download the free healthy lunch ideas printable so you can use that for your ideas as well!
If you’d like to download the free meal planning kit, sign up below to get access to the free printable library! IT’S FREE!!