I’m always on the hunt for good healthy recipes. I’ll sit for hours scouring the internet and it seems like I get warped into what I can the Pinterest warp zone.
Pinterest is like this really fun dimension that I always seem to get lost in. Looking at all the pretty pictures and finding new recipes or crafts that I want to try and pinning those to my boards.
This post contains affiliate links. However, if I didn’t love it, I wouldn’t recommend it.
Meal planning for this family can get very stressful sometimes. Each of the kids have become very picky with what they eat. That makes it really hard to find good recipes everyone will enjoy and that are healthy.
For example, my son is on his banana bread kick right now. That’s all he wants to eat. Of course, he can’t live off banana bread so I have to convince him of other things to eat. That can be a challenge at times!
While scouring the internet for healthy meals, I came across this Healthy Meal Planning Bundle. A while back, I had purchased their previous recipe bundle and was not disappointed so I knew we’d be pleased with this bundle.
14 different cookbooks! These guys give out all kinds of bundles throughout the year. I’ve purchased a few of the bundles before, including their last recipe bundle, so I can honestly say, it’s something worth buying.
What’s included in the bundle?
With the 14 cookbooks you’ll receive 1,072 recipes!
- Baked Goods (87 recipes)
- Breakfast (124 recipes)
- Celebrations & Holiday Dinner Meals (54 recipes)
- Dinner: Everyday (93 recipes)
- Freezer Meals (65 recipes)
- Dinner: One-Dish Wonders (72 recipes)
- Dinner: Quick & Easy (85 recipes)
- Slow Cooker / Instant Pot (96 recipes)
- Light Meals (76 recipes)
- Salads & Sides (122 recipes)
- Snacks (97 recipes)
- Soups (101 recipes)
You also get nutritional info for every recipe.
OPTIONAL: In addition, you can also get beverage & dessert bundle which includes 75 beverage recipes and 237 dessert recipes.
What’s even better is that they’ve made more than 30 unique and practical meal plans to go with them (grocery lists and prep plans included).
Meal Plans (30+ meal plans)
All meal plans include dinners + sides unless otherwise specified.
- 2-week gluten free rotation
- 2-week paleo (grain/dairy free) rotation
- Breastfeeding Momma
- Busy Moms
- Comfort Favorites
- Company’s Coming Long Weekend
- Cooking School
- Everyday Real Food
- Freezer Meals
- Gluten Free
- Instant Pot
- Kid Friendly
- Kid’s Lunchbox
- One Pot
- Party Meal Plans x10
- Seasonal Meal Plans:
- Winter Meals
- Spring Meals
- Summer Meals
- Fall Meals
- Short on Time
- Slow Cooker
- Stay-at-Home / Work-from-Home Lunches
- Theme Nights
- Top 8 Allergen Free
- Whole30 (2 weeks, all meals)
- Complete Family Meal Planner Set by Laura Rizer
The Complete Family Meal Planning Set is a comprehensive organizer with tools for meal planning, grocery shopping and more.
- Dinner for a Dollar: How I Feed My Family a Simple, Allergy-Friendly, Whole-Food Diet for One Dollar per Person per Meal by Shelly Longenecker
Shelly shows readers how she feeds her family a simple, allergy-friendly whole food diet with lots of fruits and veggies for $1 per person per meal.
- Freezer Meal Blueprint: The Framework to Make Ahead Meals Without Wasting Your Weekends by Elisa Giorgio
The Freezer Meal Blueprint is a step-by-step framework to stocking your freezer with make ahead meals your family loves, without wasting an entire weekend to prep them.
- How to Host a Stress-Free Holiday Meal by Tara Ziegmont
- Magnetic Menu Board Ultimate Meal Planning System by Megan Duesterhaus
Featuring color-coded recipe magnets with coordinating recipe binder printables, The Magnetic Menu Board Ultimate Meal Planning System allows you to save time and money by helping you efficiently plan, shop for and prepare a month’s worth of meals.
- Meal Planning for Beginners by Brendie Heter
Join Brendie Heter live for encouragement and inspiration for meal planning and how to use the bundle to its full potential!
- Meal Planning Made Simple by Merissa Alink
Learn to create a meal plan that ACTUALLY works for your family.
- Printable Meal Planner from Carrie Elle by Carrie Lindsey
Get dinner under control with the printable Carrie Elle Meal Planner – you’re going to love having everything you need for stress-free dinners in one handy location!
- Simple Healthy Meal Planner by Tracy Lynn
A step by step guide that will help you to plan out healthy meals without the stress so you can stick to a plan and learn to love meal time again!
- 21 Days of Eating Empowerment by Jenny Eden Berk
Embody your Body, Enliven your Senses, Empower your Eating – in 21 days!
- Clean Eating Made Easy by Corinne Kantor
Learn how to improve your eating habits by making better food choices that are both healthy and safe – from detoxing your body naturally to smart farmers markets shopping tips to making your own healthy cooking spray.
- Flavor Crash Course by Courtney Polivka
The Flavor Crash Course is designed to teach the home chef to organically craft dishes based on flavor profiles instead of relying on recipes.
- Kids Cook Real Food: Knife Skills & Safety Lessons by Katie Kimball
Online access to 5 videos + PDF lesson plans and printable memory tools that will help you teach your kids knife skills and safety at every age.
- Why Won’t My Child Eat: Simple Steps to Bring Joy and Nourishment Back to Feeding Kids with Allergies, Pickiness, Oral SPD and More by Mary Voogt
In Why Won’t My Child Eat Mary shares her strategies to bring joy and nourishment back to feeding any child, including picky eaters, kids with allergies, those with oral SPD and just about any eating challenge you can think of.
Healthy Meal Planning Bundle WITH Beverage & Dessert Recipes
Healthy Meal Planning Bundle WITHOUT Beverage & Dessert Recipes