These mini brownie bites are easy, delicious and adorable! They’re versatile and can work for any holiday, party, or event.
Our house is obsessed with brownies. It seems like I’m always making brownies and before we know it the kids have devoured them.
Brownies are one of our go-to dessert plates for holiday parties, birthday parties, themed parties and even special events. The reason I love these mini brownie bites is because they are delicious and they are so versatile, you can use them for anything.
You can make them for any occasion or use different colors to go with whatever theme you’re having for your party. Green to represent the Grinch for holiday parties or a delicious Christmas dessert, purple for a princess party, blue or a superhero birthday party (they go great with these Superhero themed crafts!).. you get the gist.
How to make the Mini Brownie Bites
- 1 box brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- ½ c. canola oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 stick salted butter, softened
- 3 c. powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- ¾ c. shredded coconut
- food coloring gel
Preheat oven to 350.
- Line the mini muffin pans (I use this Wilton pan) with paper cups. If you’re making them for a special occasion, be sure to use cute mini cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, eggs, oil, and water. Stir until well combined.
- Pour the brownie batter into the baking cups about ¾ of the way.
Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until they’re done.
While those are cooling down, make the frosting.
- In a stand mixer, whip the butter until it’s soft and fluffy (about 1 minute).
- Set the mixer speed to slow and slowly mix in the powdered sugar.
- Add vanilla and heavy cream.
- Gradually increase speed to medium/high and let it mix for about 2 minutes.
Set aside ⅓ of the frosting and use the food coloring gel to tint the remaining frosting to your liking.
Add the colored frosting to a piping bag with a star tip.
Let’s make our brownie bites look delicious…
Add a teaspoon of white frosting to the brownie bite.
Dip into shredded coconut.
Pipe a tree shape with the green frosting to the center. Start by swirling a wider base then as you pull up, get smaller.
If you’re wanting to make larger cupcake brownies, and not the mini brownies, double the frosting ingredients so you have enough frosting to cover them all!
If you enjoyed these mini brownie bites, you might also enjoy:
- Fun Star Wars Treats and Snacks To Make with Kids
- Vanilla Almond Cupcakes with Marshmallow Cream Cheese Frosting
- Cute Grinch Snacks and Desserts for Christmas Parties
- Eggnog Hot Chocolate Fudge Recipe with Marshmallows
- Mini Brownie Bites Recipe – Grinch Inspired – Easy Delicious and Adorable
- Ooey Gooey Fudge With Cadbury Creme Eggs Recipe
- Moist Pumpkin Carrot Cake with Coconut and a Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe