When you are ready to start putting those blankets away, these DIY blanket storage ideas for small places are clever.
We tend to get our blankets and throws out in the fall season. It makes the home cozy during the fall and winter. Plus, when it gets cold we love curling up in a blanket with a good book or some tasty hot chocolate.
As we usher out the colder fall and winter months, it's time to usher in spring and summer. That means, it is time to store our comfy blankets and throws.
If you are working with a small space, these blanket storage ideas are easy and clever.
1. DIY Blanket Ladder. Inexpensive and easy to make, this DIY blanket ladder has step-by-step instructions.
2. Wooden Door Storage Box. This blanket storage idea uses wooden doors to create a unique and stunning small space storage box.
3. Pallet Storage Box. Pallets are made to create this easy blanket storage idea for small spaces.
4. Easy Ottoman Blanket Storage. A little sewing is needed, but it's easy to make!
5. Hanging Ladder for Blankets. Another fun DIY blanket ladder, this one hangs on the wall for easy storage.
7. Storage Ottoman. This is a great DIY storage ottoman that can be used for blankets and other items.
My Amazon Picks for Blanket Storage Ideas
If you want to purchase a storage ottoman instead of making your own, this lavish ottoman would be a great one to go with.
I love these storage bags. They would be great for thin blankets or throws and would be easy to store. They come in a pack of 3 so that is a good start to see if you like them.
Cotton Rope Baskets
I love the look of these cotton rope baskets. They would easily fit a few blankets or throws and I can stuff them in the closet for easy storage.
Under the Bed Storage Bags
These compact storage bags and be filled with blankets and throws, then stored under the bed until needed.
Dog Paw Collapsible Bin
We have a similar one of these collapsible bins and we use them to store our puppy blankets. Yes, they have their own blankets! They're spoiled. But, you can also use these for dog toys and regular blankets.