These fun preschool dinosaur counting worksheets will make a great way for them to learn a few math activities.
Learning math can be a bit challenging for some. With my son, I had a terrible time because he just had a hard time getting it. To help him, I started creating printables (like this learn the 50 states flashcards) so that we can practice and make it a little more fun.
He did really well with the colorful printables. He seemed to take everything in a little more and it’s much more fun than just a simple black and white paper.
That is how these printable dinosaur math activity came about. I know children learn differently and sometimes we need an option that has a bit more spark to it.
More fun printable math activities:
- Counting to 100 worksheets
- Pirate printable activity pack
- Snowman counting activities
- Halloween making 10 activities
- Christmas activity pages
This free printable dinosaur activity includes 4 math learning pages.
- 1-8 cut and match puzzles. Just cut out the strips and have your child put together the images by putting them in order from 1-8.
- Counting dinosaurs. This activity will have children counting the dinosaurs and writing the numbers.
- Count and trace. With this activity, kids will trace the numbers as they count to 8.