The perfect party drink, this strawberry pineapple party punch is easy to make and delicious.
When I mean easy, I mean only 4 ingredients popped into the blender and blended until done. That’s it!
While this strawberry pineapple punch is non-alcoholic, I shared a pineapple Pepsi Vodka drink that would make a great alcoholic party drink.
This strawberry pineapple punch recipe makes 5 drinks. If you are making the punch for a large gathering, you will want to double or triple the ingredients depending on how big of a batch you need.
Strawberry Pineapple Party Punch Recipe
Makes 5 drinks
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 10-ounce package frozen strawberries
- 2 cups water
- 1 12-ounce package frozen pineapple juice
- 2 ½ cups lemon-lime soda
We used frozen fruit for this party punch but you can use fresh strawberries if you’d like.
- Place the frozen strawberries and water in the pitcher of a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add in the frozen pineapple juice and pulse to combine.
- Fill your glasses halfway full of strawberry mixture and top with lemon lime soda. Stir to combine.
This would be a great drink to serve adults at a spring birthday party, backyard parties, or any summer gathering with friends and family.