This tasty Pineapple Pepsi Vodka is a delicious tropical cocktail that is easy to make and only takes 3 ingredients!
Seriously, if you love pineapple, Pepsi, and vodka… this is a must-try drink that makes the perfect summer cocktail drink!
I’m all about easy and since this Pineapple Tropical Cocktail only contains three ingredients – it doesn’t get much easier than that!
This pineapple cocktail is packed full of tropical pineapple goodness and will make a great summer cocktail. You can serve the pineapple cocktail during summer BBQ’s or as you are sitting on your back porch dreaming of tropical weather!
3 Ingredient Pineapple Pepsi Vodka Shots
- 1 Can Pineapple Pepsi (these were purchased at Walmart)
- 1 Shot Pineapple Vodka
- Pineapple (simply for garnish so we used pineapple rings)
Since it only has three ingredients, the instructions shouldn’t be too hard to figure out. It’s really just mix and enjoy!
- Pour 1 shot of your favorite pineapple vodka into a glass. (We love using these mason jar glasses to serve our drinks in.)
- Pour the Pepsi into your glass.
- Garnish with a pineapple ring. In this case, we just put it on the top of the glass.
- Serve & enjoy the tasty flavors on Pepsi and pineapple!
We also had some fresh strawberries on hand so we put a strawberry on a toothpick and then served it on top just as an extra.
*Note: If you like your drinks a bit stronger, you can add a bit more vodka to the drink. Just remember a shot of vodka goes a long way so you will want to test it and add as much as you want to your liking.
*We used one can of Pepsi for each individual drink. If you are making it for a crowd, you will want to get more than just one can of the Pineapple Pepsi.
Print the recipe and save for later!
3 Ingredient Pineapple Pepsi Vodka Cocktail
- 1 can Pineapple Flavored Pepsi
- 1 shot Vodka
- Pineapple (for garnish)
- Pour 1 shot of your favorite pineapple vodka into a glass.
- Pour in the pineapple flavored Pepsi.
- Garnish with a pineapple ring. Serve and enjoy!