National Chocolate Ice Cream Day you say? If you love chocolate ice cream then June 7 is a date you do not want to miss out on!
June 7 is National Chocolate Ice Cream Day
While no one knows exactly where the holiday came from, everyone is enjoying their favorite chocolate ice cream to celebrate.
The kids and I will most definitely be celebrating. We don't just like to eat plain ole ice cream though.. we like to mix it up and make it fun! Lots of extras and topped with goodies.
I've been on the hunt for some really cool items to help us celebrate this year. I think I've found some good ones that we can have fun with after our outside fun.
Gifts for Ice Cream Lovers
This post contains affiliate links
- Ice Cream Cone Shaped Lollipops - Vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry flavored lollipops that look just like ice cream cones.
- Cuisinart Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt Maker - What's better than homemade ice cream?
- Giant Inflatable Ice Cream Cones - Great for upcoming parties and fun in the pool.
- The Little Ice Cream Truck Book - Kids can follow along with the story as the ice cream truck driver delivers her ice cream surprises!
- Ice Cream Pens - Kids will love writing with these fun ice cream themed pens.
- Guitar Themed Ice Cream Scoops - Perfect for ice cream or even coffee.
- Instant Ice Cream Maker - Perfect for kids or just a quick way to make an individual serving of ice cream.
- Ben & Jerry's Combination Ice Cream Lock - Make sure no one eats your favorite ice cream with this fun ice cream lock.. made for Ben & Jerry's pint-size ice cream containers.
- Ice Cream Dessert Bowls and Spoons - Perfect for little hands and fun for adults.
Are you going to celebrate National Chocolate Ice Cream Day?