If you have a fridge full of leftover eggs, these delicious and easy hard boiled egg recipes are a great way to use them up.
I love making hard boiled eggs and just stashing them in the fridge. The kids will snack on them throughout the day and you can easily grab as many as you need for a salad.
That's not all hard boiled eggs are good for! There are lots of ways that you can use those leftover colored Easter eggs or boiled eggs sitting in the fridge!
How to Boil Eggs Perfectly
Making hard boiled eggs is super easy and you can make an entire batch and store the leftovers for the rest of the week.
- Fill a saucepan about half full with water.
- Place your eggs in the water. I like to have at least an inch of water covering the eggs so you can add more water if needed.
- Turn the heat on high and bring it to a full rapid boil for just a few minutes.
- Place the lid on the pan and take the eggs off of the heat and let them sit to cook. We usually give them about 12 minutes.
- When finished, you can either put them in ice-cold water or drain the hot water and fill the pan with cold water to help them cool off.
- Once completely cool, gently tap the egg off of a hard edge and peel the shell.
- Store the eggs in a zip lock bag or air-tight container in the fridge.
Leftover Hard Boiled Egg Recipes
These leftover hard boiled egg recipes are a great way to use those hard boiled eggs in the fridge. They're also a great way to use leftover Easter eggs!
Spinach and Avocado Egg Salad. Healthy and delicious, this egg salad is a treat for everyone.
Classic Cobb Salad. One of my favorite salads and one of the reasons we always have hard boiled eggs on hand!
Sriracha Deviled Eggs. Sriracha, combined with Genoa salami, and sun dried tomatoes make up these deviled eggs.
Potato Salad. Perfect for a weeknight side dish or served at family gatherings and parties.
Macaroni Egg Salad. Another side dish that also works well for parties and cookouts.
Egg Salad. We love having egg salad sandwiches for lunch and my kids enjoy them as a snack.
Tandoori Club Sandwich. A quick, make-ahead recipe for breakfast, lunch or snack.
Sriracha Egg Salad with Avocado. Creamy and crunchy, this egg salad is mixed with avocado for a tasty sandwich.
Hard-boiled Egg and Bacon Breakfast Casserole. A delicious layered casserole that everyone will enjoy for breakfast.
Bacon Deviled Eggs. Bacon makes everything better, even deviled eggs!
Egg and Cheese Rolls. Kid friendly and tasty, these egg and cheese rolls will make a great snack or breakfast.
Mexican Street Corned Deviled Eggs. These deviled eggs have all the elements of street corn for a tasty appetizer or side dish.
Cauliflower Potato Salad. Low carb and full of flavor, this cauliflower potato salad is easy to make.
Avocado Egg Salad. Creamy and delicious, this avocado egg salad is a tasty take on a classic.
Tuna Egg Salad. Use canned tuna and hard boiled eggs to make this delicious tuna egg salad.
Southern Chicken Salad. A southern dish that takes chicken salad to a whole new level!