Are you looking for some DIY Christmas wreath ideas for the holidays?
I love making our own Christmas wreaths. We did a simple fall wreath that was a hit so I am excited to see what other designs we can come up with.
Here are some of my favorite DIY Christmas Wreath ideas for the holidays that I love.
1. Christmas Mesh Wreath – A simple DIY Christmas wreath that will bring some holiday cheer to your home!
2. Santa’s Belt Wreath from DIY Party Mom. Made from poinsettia flowers, this cute holiday wreath will be a fun addition to your holiday decor.
3. Boho Christmas Wreath from Paisley and Sparrow. Fun for the holidays, this Boho Christmas wreath is full of fun and color.
4. Mickey Mouse Christmas Wreath from Foster to Adopt. Celebrate and decorate for the holidays with this DIY Mickey Mouse Wreath!
5. Cranberry Holly Winter Wreath from Anne’s Entitled Life. Cute and festive, this DIY Christmas wreath is perfect for the holidays.
6. Bicycle Tire Christmas Wreath from Diana Rambles. A unique holiday wreath that has become one of my favorites, this bicycle tire wreath is creative.
DIY Christmas Wreath Ideas for the Holidays
7. Christmas Ornament Holiday Wreath from Where the Smiles Have Been. Colorful and festive, this holiday wreath is made using Christmas ornaments.
8. Pink Ombre Christmas Wreath from We’re the Joneses. A not so traditional Christmas wreath, this pink holiday wreath is still super cute and fun.
9. Harmony Bells Christmas Wreath from Repurpose and Upcycle. If you are looking for a simple but elegant Christmas wreath, this wreath is cute and easy to make.
10. Christmas Countdown Wreath from Elle Marie Home. This cute Christmas wreath is a great way to count down the days until the holidays arrive.
11. Winter Greenery Embroidery Hoop Wreath from Crafts by Amanda. Easy to make, this wintery wreath only takes a few supplies but will liven up your front door.
12. DIY Yarn Pom Pom Christmas Wreath from Tikkido. Super cute, this pom pom Christmas wreath has a little gingerbread house tucked in the middle.