This Easter math printable is great for homeschooling or even for just an extra activity. Not only will they enjoy the coloring they will be learning as well with the math problems on each page.
This free Easter math printable contains 4 pages:
- Fill in the missing numbers counting from 1-20 to help the chick get to her bunny basket.
- Single digit addition (I only did single digit numbers so the highest number is 10).
- Subtraction (I only did single digit numbers so the highest number is 10).
- More or Less page where they can circle which one is more/less.
Math should be fun! And by fun we like a little bit of coloring so these are perfect.
We love seeing how your little ones express their creativity!
Looking for more printables and homeschooling pages? We are continuously updating and adding more so check back often!
More Easter Fun
- I Spy Spring Printable Activity To Help Learn Colors
- Bunny Crafts for Kids To Make This Easter
- Spring Wreaths for Front Door Decorating DIY Flower Wreaths for Spring
- Easy DIY Spring Floral Wreath with Welcome Sign
- Free Printable Spring Bingo Cards
- Rainbow Foods and Rainbow Treats Desserts Cookies Candy and More
- Rainbow Crafts for Kids To Help Learn Colors