These brownie mix cookies are so much fun! They work for a variety of different holidays and special occasions. Plus, they are super easy to make and the kids can even help decorate them!
These brownie mix cookies are so versatile! You can use any color of icing or any type of sprinkles to make them fit your special occasion.
Cute right?! I just love them. They are so fun and the sprinkles make them extra cute.
What can these brownie mix cookies be used for?
- Christmas - decorate the brownie cookies as Christmas ornaments.
- Valentine's Day - these would be fun and cute for Valentine's Day treats.
- Birthday Parties - colorful and full of sprinkles for the birthday party.
- Unicorn themed parties - these will make the perfect unicorn treats for any unicorn themed party. Serve them with unicorn pretzels as you play unicorn bingo and you have the perfect combo.
- Princess Parties - princesses need a special treat too!
- Mother's Day - kids can make these treats for mom for Mother's Day!
- Classroom Parties - Kids will love chowing down on these brownie treats.
- Baby Showers - Use pink and blue icing for the ultimate baby shower treat.
These frosted brownie mix cookies are super easy to make. As you can see, they are versatile and can be made for just about any occasion.
These are also a great way to get the kids involved in the kitchen! Let the kids help you make the brownie mix cookies and decorate them. They can use their favorite icing colors and sprinkles. It's all about fun!
Pink Christmas Ornament Brownie Cookies
Want to use these as Christmas ornament brownies? They may not be the traditional red and green colors, like these Christmas ornament treats, but these still work great as Christmas cookies or holiday treats! If you prefer the traditional red and green icing, just use those instead of pink food coloring.
I'm becoming pretty fond of the pink, blue, and white colors. When my daughter was little we made a pink Christmas themed tree because that was what she wanted. Themed pink Christmas trees are actually pretty fun to make and look at.
Santa says yes! I know Santa usually prefers chocolate chip cookies, but these brownie cookies will be just as good! These ornament cookies are a great way to give Santa something a little different.
Frosted Brownie Mix Cookies Recipe
Super easy to make, these frosted brownie cookies use box brownies to save you time. You can use your favorite brand.
- One box of brownie mix
- 1 tub vanilla frosting
- Sprinkles (any style you like)
- Pink food coloring (you can use any color if you are going with a different theme)
- Pastry Bag (to decorate and add the icing)
- Circle Cookie Cutter (or whatever shape you want to cut the brownies)
How to make the brownie cookies
1. Prepare and bake the brownies as instructed on the box. While those are baking, color vanilla frosting with 3 drops of food coloring. Place the icing in a pastry bag, cutting a small corner out of the tip.
2. Once the brownies are done baking, take a sharp paring knife and run along the inside edge of the pan to loosen.
3. Using a cooling rack, flip the brownies upside down to remove them from the pan. Then, lay the cookie sheet on top and turn over so the brownies are right side up on the cookie sheet.
4. Using the cookie cutter, cut out circles (or whatever shape you chose) and place them on a cutting board or platter.
5. Decorate with frosting and sprinkles.
Frosted Brownie Mix Cookies
- Cookie Cutter (we used circle but you can use any shape)
- Pastry Bag
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 tub vanilla icing
- 3 drops of Food Coloring (we used pink)
- Prepare and bake brownies as instructed. While those are baking, color vanilla frosting with 3 drops of pink food coloring. Place the icing in a pastry bag, cutting a small corner out of the tip.
- Once the brownies are done baking, take a sharp paring knife and run along the inside edge of the pan to loosen. Using a cooling rack, flip the brownies upside down to remove them from the pan. Then, lay the cookie sheet on top and turn over so the brownies are right side up on the cookie sheet.
- Using the cookie cutter, cut out circles or whatever shape you chose and place them on the cutting board or platter
- Decorate with frosting and sprinkles.