Ever wonder what the Whos in Whoville like to munch on during the holidays? Well, these Whoville Grinch pretzel bites of course!
Easy and fun, these white chocolate dipped pretzel bites are a delicious treat for celebrations. Kids will love how fun they are!
I know what you are thinking.. they're not green like Grinch desserts are supposed to be. Well, there is a reason for that! Because Whoville was celebrating Christmas and because Grinch felt love, the town was sprinkled with joy.
That is why these celebration pretzel bites aren't green. Instead, they are fun and colorful. In fact, these white chocolate dipped pretzels would also work for birthday parties, themed parties, and more.
But if you are looking for an actual green Grinch treat, these Grinch brownie bites should fit the bill.
Whoville Grinch Pretzel Bites aka White Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
These are so stinking easy! The pretzel bites only take a few min to prep and put together.
They are perfect for holiday parties or when you need a fun treat for school parties. They will work for just about any festivity, holiday, or celebration!
What you need to make these dipped pretzels:
- Pretzel squares
- Bright white with sprinkle melting chocolate
- Assorted color sprinkles
How to put them together:
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second increments until the chocolate is melted. Make sure you are stirring after each interval.
- Once melted, dip one half of the pretzel in chocolate and sprinkle with the candy sprinkles.
- Place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet so that the chocolate can set and dry.
- Continue with the remaining pretzels.
Easy right? That is why these are perfect for any type of festivity or party.
Other Ways to Make White Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
These white chocolate dipped pretzels are versatile. You can use any color of icing, any type of chocolate, and any type of sprinkles. So, depending on what your party is, just change up the colors or sprinkles to fit.
Use them for:
- Unicorn treats
- Birthday treats
- Class parties
- Princess treats
- Easter celebrations
- and More!
They even make great holiday gifts! Place them in a festive tin and give them to friends and family for the holidays.
Pin for later! Easily save this recipe so you can come back when you are ready!
More desserts you may enjoy:
- Rainbow Foods and Rainbow Treats Desserts Cookies Candy and More
- Valentines Day Cheesecake Bites To Celebrate the Holiday of Love
- White Chocolate Dipped Pretzels with Blue Sprinkles
- Valentines Day Treats Heart Shaped Desserts
- Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipes That Make An Impressive Dessert