Do you have a story to tell? Did life or parenting cause you to lose your sanity? Have a fun and education tip? We’d love to hear about it!
While I do accept guest posts, I am very picky when it comes to the content and topic. Content should be in line with the topics covered on Where’d My Sanity Go. There is a fine line between a guest post and a sponsored post. If you are looking to promote your products you will need to submit a sponsored post.
Please look over these guest post guidelines so you know what will be accepted. I’ve also included a list of topics we are looking for.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Content should be of high quality.
- Content must be exclusive and original. Submissions will be screened through copyright software to be sure it won’t be considered duplicate content.
- Posts must be 500 words or more in length. Recipes and crafts are the only exception.
- Lists and short paragraphs are easy for readers to read and are highly recommended.
- You may not promote a brand, include any affiliate links, or link to any business or website you are being paid to write for. Relevant links can be included but must meet our approval and need to go in line with your topic.
- Check your grammar and spelling. If the content has a lot of errors, it may not be accepted or you may be asked to fix the errors.
- Attach any related images to the email with your post. These need to be high quality images and not tiny and blurry. All photos must be original or come from a paid royalty stock image company.
I want to make sure you get credit for your stories so please include a short byline (1-3 sentences) about you, your family, blog, etc. with your article. Relative links will be the only links included in the byline or entire article for that matter.
This can be homeschooling activities, resources, tips, experiences, etc.
Recipes or Food Related
Recipes and topics on a variety of food related topics.
Parenting in general, single parenting, family issues, tips, etc.
If you think the topic would fit, is a good resource, and is relevant send an email to me at wheredmysanitygo @ gmail.com (minus the spaces). It may take a bit, but I will send an email letting you know if it is approved or not. I will also give you the publish date so we can both promote it.