Kids will love this Valentines Day I Spy printable! The instructions are easy; just find and color the seven different Valentine’s Day themed graphics.
Today is a snow day for us so we decided to get a little crafty today. While the kiddos are busy working on some of their crafts, I thought I would get a head start on some Valentine’s Day projects.
This I Spy is a little different than the rest though. For this Valentine’s Day I Spy activity, kids can find and color the various images.
They can circle and count the images if they’d like too, instead of coloring.
How Can I Spy Help Children Learn?
- Help children practice their counting skills.
- Work on their fine motor skills.
- It helps teach and enforce visual discrimination.
When the kids were younger, they loved playing the I-Spy game to help them calm down and take a break from whatever was getting them frustrated.
Valentines Day I Spy Printable Worksheet for Counting and Coloring Fun
The Valentine’s Day I Spy printable activity has 7 different Valentine’s Day themed images children can find and match together. Children can use their favorite colors to color the images!
If your child likes to doodle or draw, you can sneak some fine motor skill practice by having them trace or redraw the images in a notebook or a sketchbook.
Also, in case you’ve missed it, I have put together an entire resource library of printables you can download for free!
You can visit the free printable resource library here and you’ll also get emails about new freebies that have been added to the library!
If you like this I Spy printable, or any other printable activities we’ve created, please share them with everyone!
More free printables:
- 4th of July Bingo Cards Printable and Patriotic Games for Kids
- Free 4th of July Scavenger Hunt Printable Game for Kids
- Free 4th of July Party Games Printable Activity Worksheets for Kids
- 4th of July Tic Tac Toe Printable Game for Patriotic Celebrations
- All About My Dad Free Printable Fathers Day Page for Kids